Wednesday, May 11, 2011

John James Parton: I didn't dump Josie Gibson on Twitter

The Aussie hunk is fed up with being abused

John James Parton strips off for now | Exclusive pictures | (c)  Now magazine

John James Parton split from Josie Gibson in March

John James Parton and Josie Gibson horrified Big Brother fans when they confirmed they'd split 6 weeks ago, only their break-up wasn't the shock to Josie it's claimed.

John James, 25 - who now has a new girlfriend in the UK - denies he callously dumped the Bristol babe via Twitter in March.

'I stayed off Twitter at that time, but I saw various Tweets of people calling me a liar, saying we were still together, then pouring crap over me,' John James tells us in our exclusive interview

'I didn't say a word to anyone about it. She was saying we were still together, knowing that we weren't.

'So when someone Tweeted me to ask if we were together, I thought it was only fair to set the record straight, so I said: "No."

'That's all I wrote and then it suddenly turned into me dumping her on Twitter.

'It was unbelievable!'

Read the full interview with John James Parton about Josie Gibson and his new love in Now magazine dated 16 May 2011 - out now!

Now cover 16 May 2011

PHOTO GALLERY Josie Gibson on John James>>�

SEE PICTURES Big Brother - where are they now?>>�

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Behind the scenes at our Josie Gibson Marilyn Monroe shoot>>

NEW PICTURES John James' best quotes on Josie, life and love>>

PHOTO GALLERY Josie Gibson on John James, Sam Pepper and being a randy mare>>

SEE PICTURES John James Parton's Big Brother story>>

VIDEO All the latest Big Brother 11 clips>>

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/eSuz-Z4H3so/story01.htm

Minka Kelly Lokelani McMichael Emmanuelle Vaugier Monika Kramlik Karen Carreno

No comments:

Post a Comment